Halaman Utama

Saturday, April 30, 2011

How to make english easier?


I will try to explain abou The Simple Present Tense, may be useful for you.. :)

Simple Present Tense
I will explain about Nominal sentences and Verbal sentences in this opportunity :

1.      Nominal
a.       Nominal Sentences
To explain the current status
Subject
Is, am, are
Noun

Examples :
·         I am a driver               (+)
·         He is a student            (+)
·         You are my sister        (+)
·         I am not a driver         (-)
·         He is not a student      (-)
·         You are not my sister  (-)
·         Am I a driver ?           (?)
·         Is he a student ?          (?)
·         Are you my sister ?     (?)

b.      Adjective
To explain the current condition
Subject
Is, am, are
Adjective

Examples :
·         I am happy now         
·         He is sick now
·         They are annoyed now

c.       Place Adverb
To explain the existance of people/objects/some things now
Subject
Is, am, are
Place Adverb

Examples :

·         I am in the room now
·         He is in the toilet now
·         You are in my home now


2.      Verbal 
·         Subject : He, She, It, single object =          Verb 1 + Subject 
·         Subject : He, She, It, single object =          meet verb ending of 
O, Ch, Sh, SS, X

Verb 1 + S/Es
                      
                       ·         Subject : I, You, They, We, Plural =     Verb 1 
                             not added S/Es


Examples :
·         He eats apple
·         She eats rice
·         You eat banana
·         I eat fried chicken
·         He does not eat
·         They does not walk
·         Does she eat ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment